Add it to your calendar
I know you have been waiting for weeks for Linde Esthetics to announce the deals you can take advantage of during our Autumn Open House this coming Saturday. Honestly, I meant to announce them a little earlier, but time just got away from me. Just to refresh, the open house will be Saturday, November 23, 2019. You can start shopping at 10:00 am all the way to 3:00 pm.
Register to win
While you are here shopping, don’t forget to register to win one of our door prizes.
Service of Your Choice
That’s right. The service of your choice is up for grabs. May we suggest one of these.
- Brazilian Wax – If a super clean look and feel is what you are after, we recommend a Brazilian wax. During a Brazilian wax, all hair is removed from the pelvic floor and the bum, but you choose how much or little is left in the front. For best results, aftercare products are recommended. Valued $80
- S’more Indulgence Facial – Maximize hydration and reduce inflammation with this signature treatment. Dry, dehydrated skin will be transformed with a complex blend of hydrating peptides and botanicals to infuse critical hydration into the skin, resulting in overall health and hydration. Value $125
- Treat Your Feet – Are your feet sandal worthy? Are your socks snagging on your heels? Treat Your Feet is a luxurious foot treatment that resurfaces and repairs dryness, cracks and calluses. Enzymes dissolve away dead skin, leaving soft, supple feet. A relaxing foot and lower leg massage concludes this treatment. It’s kind of like a pedicure, but better. Value $50
Circadia Advanced Professional Skincare Bundle
- Wow! This bundle is going to be amazing. It will contain a Circadia cleanser and toner mist that is appropriate for your skin type, and Light Day Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF-37. Cleanser and toner descriptions below.
- Amandola Milk Cleanser – 8 oz
- This conditioning almond milk cleanser contains Lactic and Mandelic Acids that gently exfoliate, hydrate and brighten damaged skin.
- Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel – 8oz
- This revitalizing cleanser effectively removes dirt, makeup and excess lipids without damaging the skin barrier.
- Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser – 8 oz
- The patented microbeads of natural beeswax gently cleanse and exfoliate, while absorbing excess oil. Leaves all skin types feeling fresh and revitalized.
- Vitamin Veil – 8 oz
- A unique oil-based, non-foaming cleanser that gently removes makeup, dirt and impurities while leaving behind an invisible veil of antioxidants.
- Blueberry & White Tea Hydrating Mist – 4 Oz
- Hydrate and nourish while protecting skin with a complex of potent antioxidants. Rejuvenate throughout the day with this refreshing mist.
- Aloe & Calendula Calming Mist – 4 Oz
- A soothing blend of aloe, calendula, elderflower, rose and seawhip extracts to help calm the discomfort associated with Rosacea and sensitive skin.
- Licorice & Bearberry Brightening Mist – 4 Oz
- This amazing blend of licorice, bearberry and other natural extracts are known to illuminate the skin. This mist complements our White Veil Brightener and Bright White Serum to help brighten dark spots and enhance radiance.
- Amandola Milk Cleanser – 8 oz
Plant Therapy Essential Oil
Choose from one of these popular essential oils.
- Lavender – Lavender or Lavandula Angustifolia, is a full-bodied steam-distilled oil from the flowering tops of the Lavender plant. Known for its many uses, Lavender essential oil is world-renowned as one of the world’s most popular and versatile oils, and for good reason! Lavender has an incredibly sweet, floral, herbal scent and is also highly prized for its many therapeutic properties. The smell of Lavender alone can help produce a calm, peaceful tranquil environment. Diffuse Lavender essential oil into the air before bedtime to promote peaceful sleep, or add Lavender to your favorite lotion or carrier oil to soothe the skin, and help unwind your senses. Once you try Lavender essential oil you’ll see exactly why it’s a favorite for essential oil lovers!
- Tea Tree – Tea Tree essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils, and for good reason. Native to Australia, it’s commonly applied around the world for a multitude of uses. It has a green, medicinal, woody aroma and is a wonderful addition to natural home-cleaning sprays and can clear and refresh musty areas. This oil is also fabulous for helping to clear teenage blemishes and other problem skin areas. Tea Tree oil blends well with Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Pine, Rose Absolute, Rosemary and Spruce essential oils.
- Sweet Orange – Orange Sweet is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It just feels like a “happy” oil! When diffused, it can help with nervous tension, sadness, and can also improve the aroma of a stale room. It can also help support the normal function of the immune system.
And, don’t forget the food. Food makes everything better. Right?! Hot coffee, bottled water, cookies, and assorted finger food will be available all day. At 11:30 Garbo’s Pizzeria will be added to the mix. Can you say is yum yum?
|DAY||DESCRIPTION||HIGH / LOW||PRECIP||WIND||HUMIDITY|
|SAT11/23||Partly Cloudy||49°30°||20%||WNW 7 mph||70%|
|3 of 10||7:00 am||4:58 pm||3:24 am||3:26 pm|
|Partly cloudy. High 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.|
This is the time to stock up on all the face and body products you love. All products will be on sale. Everything on the shelves will be at least 15% off but some will be more.
- All product 15% off*
- Hempz 17oz. bottle Triple Moisture, Sweet Pineapple and Honey Melon, and Original are only $13*
- Baby Foot Peel $19*
- *while supplies last
This year you can package your favorite service for phenomenal savings. It’s simple to do. Pick your favorite service. Buy 3 of any one service at regular price and get the 4th one free. Yes. You can buy multiple packages. All packages are redeemable January 1, 2020- April 30, 2020. Unfortunately, packages are not shareable and can only be used by one person.
As always, be beautiful, feel fabulous,
Windy Linde, Licensed Esthetician